South Cotabato man died after trying to enlarge his penis

Health • Sat Mar 4, 2017 11:19 AM  •  208   0
By Radyo Bida Koronadal
  • Your Reaction:
  • Bida
  • Kontra Bida
  • Happy
  • Unhappy
KORONADAL CITY – A 22-year-old teen dreaming of enlarging his penis through injection ended up dead believed to be due to tetanus, Radyo Bida Koronadal reported today. 

The boy, named only as "Tata" is a resident of Sto Nino, South Cotabato.  He died at the South Cotabato provincial hospital.

A relative said Tata and three other companions bought a medicine and syringe from a local drug store.  They injected the medicine into their private parts without doctor's prescription.

He said Tata was the last to use the same syringe in injecting the "enlarger." It was not clear where they learned of the "enlarger."

Two weeks later, Tata had difficulty breathing.  He was rushed to the hospital where he expired believed to be due to tetanus.

Among the symptoms of tetanus are the following:
  • Jaw cramping.
  • Sudden, involuntary muscle tightening (muscle spasms) — often in the stomach.
  • Painful muscle stiffness all over the body.
  • Trouble swallowing.
  • Jerking or staring (seizures)
  • Headache.
  • Fever and sweating.
  • Changes in blood pressure and a fast heart rate.
It was not clear, too, whether or not his three other companions suffered the same complications.

  • Your Reaction:
  • Bida
  • Kontra Bida
  • Happy
  • Unhappy