Sunday Jan, 29 2023 03:17:17 AM

NDBC BANTAY HALALAN 2022

Maguindanao is now divided

COTABATO CITY - MAGKAKAROON na ng Maguindanao Del Sur at Maguindanao del Norte kasunod ng pagkapanalo ng “YES” sa ginanap na plebisito kahapon sa Maguindanao.

Batay sa official canvassing result, 706,558 voters o 99.27% ang nagsabi ng “yes” sa tanong kung papayag ba silang hatiin ang lalawigan ng Maguindanao sa dalawang hiwalay na probinsya batay sa nakasaad sa Republic Act No. 11550?”

Kabuuang 5,209 voters – o katumbas ng 0.73% – ang nagsabi naman ng “no.”

Ang voter turnout ay 86.93%.

Comelec suspends canvassing of Maguindanao plebiscite votes

COTABATO CITY – Canvassing of votes at of the recently concluded plebiscite in Maguindanao has been deferred until Sunday, the Commission on Elections (Comelec) head said.

Comelec Chairman George Erwin Garcia told reporters the Provincial Board Of Canvassers convened to commence the canvassing but it was immediately suspended as the plebiscite certificate of canvass has yet to arrive.

“The provincial board of canvassers just opened the documents and counting will start Sunday morning,” Garcia said in a press briefing posted by inquirer.net.

Maguindanao plebiscite: Voting ends early in remote village of Datu Blah Sinsuat town

Maagang nagsara ang botohan sa malayong sitio ng Datu Blah Sinsuat, Maguindanao dahil halos 100% ng mga residente doon ay nakaboto na.

Ayon kay DBS town chief PLt. Conrad Rimando, napagpasyahang ibyahe ng mas maaga ang mga balota dahil sa layo ng lugar na aabutin pa ng ilang oras bago makarating sa kapitolyo.

Maguindanao plebiscite turnout 60-70 percent, says poll director

COTABATO CITY  – Commission on Elections Regional Director for the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) Atty. Ray Sumalipao said the turnout of voters in today’s plebiscite in Maguindanao is about 60 to 70 percent.

“As of 12 noon, the turnout was at 56 percent so until 3 p.m. when voting closes, we expected between 60 to 70 percent,” Atty. Sumalipao said at 2 p.m.

“Generally peaceful, no single election related violence was reported as per Army and police officials statement,” Atty. Sumalipao said.

Images of Maguindanao plebiscite

Police officers accompany members of Plebcom (Plebiscite committee) in transporting election paraphernalia to North Kabuntalan, Maguindanao before the balloting started at 7 a.m. Saturday.

PRO-BAR shared images.

 

Maguindanao plebiscite begins, some areas full of voters, others are not

COTABATO CITY - More than one after voting starts, some areas in Maguindanao are filled with voters while other voting centers remain empty or have few voters coming in.

Radio DXMS reported that in Bugawas Elementary School in Barangay Bugawas, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao, a huge crowd have showed up queueing and waiting for their turn to cast votes.

The National Movement for Free Elections reported low turnout in some schools in Buluan, Maguindanao as shown in this image below.

Comelec urges barangay, SK voters to register starting Monday

MANILA – The Commission on Elections (Comelec) on Saturday reminded Filipinos eligible to vote in the Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) polls in December to go to their local poll body offices and sign up beginning next week.

In an advisory posted on its Facebook page, the Comelec said the Office of the Election Officer (OEO) in the respective districts, cities, and municipalities will be ready to accept applications for registration starting Monday (July 2) up to July 23.

Comelec extends SOCE deadline for winning candidates

MANILA – Winning national and local candidates in the May 9 elections have until November to file their Statements of Contribution and Expenditures (SOCE).

In a statement Wednesday, Commission on Elections (Comelec) Education and Information Department (EID) director James Jimenez said the poll body's Resolution No. 10505 allows winning bets in last month’s polls to file their SOCEs within six months after proclamation.

PNP: Lanao Sur special polls “peaceful, orderly, quiet”

COTABATO CITY – Police said the special elections in 12 villages in Lanao del Sur have been going on smoothly without any hindrances.

Lt. Colonel Ajid Manalumpong, Lanao del Sur police provincial spokesperson, told DXMS Radyo Bida that voters peacefully cast their votes as early as 6 a.m. Tuesday in 15 clustered precincts scattered in 12 villages of Tubaran.

“Everything is going on smoothly, we are only waiting for the closure of voting at 7 p.m. then we transport election materials to Marawi City,” Lt. Colonel Manalumpong said in a phone interview.

BARMM gave Sara 1.4-M votes, BBM 700k

COTABATO CITY - Presumptive President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr and presumptive Vice President Sara Duterte won via wide margin in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindandao (BARMM) except in Lanao del Sur where Marcos lost to Faizal Mangondato.

Based on the partial and unofficial results transmitted to the transparency server, Mangondato got 143,034 votes based on 78 percent of the election returns while Marcos had only 107,544 votes. 

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - NDBC BANTAY HALALAN 2022

BARMM caps successful 4th year anniversary; MOTC hailed as grand champion in float parade

COTABATO CITY — The Bangsamoro Government culminated its 4th year foundation anniversary today, Jan. 27, with awarding of winners of different...

6th ID in central Mindanao has new commander

CAMP SIONGCO, Maguindanao del Norte --- A new commander of the Army’s largest division in the country assumed Friday, replacing a predecessor who...

Maranaws hail independent, inclusive, women-led Marawi Compensation Board

COTABATO CITY  – The Government made good its promise to compensate Marawi war victims with a reparation board that is truly independent,...

Cultural solidarity seen in BARMM anniversary festivities 

COTABATO CITY - The celebration of the 4th founding anniversary of the Bangsamoro region was a showcase of the gains of self-governance under...

BARMM releases P21-M to 7 Mercury Drug pharmacy branches for indigent patients

COTABATO CITY—A total of Php21 million has been released to seven (7) branches of Mercury Drug Pharmacy by the Bangsamoro Government’s Ministry of...